• English
  • 简体中文

User menu

Green Card & Citizenship Benefits

The EB-5 Program:  Benefits of a Green Card and Citizenship

Investing with CARC is the first step to beginning your new life in the US. Your family will have the freedom to live anywhere in the country, spending your time and money any way you would like. The US is a safe, stable, free, and prosperous country, where you and your family can live without fear of persecution. In addition, participants who are approved by USCIS and receive a 'green card' may take advantage of the following:

  • America's world-renowned education system, which is often less expensive and more accessible for Permanent Residents and citizens.
    • For US permanent residents or citizens, public universities in their state (such as U.C. Berkeley and UCLA in California, among others) are often significantly less expensive for in-state residents than for out-of-state or international students.
    • US permanent residents and citizens typically make up around 90% of the student body at top private universities (such as Harvard, Columbia, Stanford, and others). The remaining 10% of seats go to students from all over the world, making competition far fiercer for international students.
    • Primary and secondary education in an English-speaking environment with a rigorous curriculum that focuses on creative thinking, instead of rote memorization, from an early age can help your children succeed in today's global economy.
    • The security of US permanent resident status or citizenship means that your child will not be dependent on the international student visa application process.
  • The US is a nation of immigrants, and is welcoming to new immigrants from all over the world. There are large immigrant populations in major metropolitan areas across the country, making it easier for you and your family to adjust to your new life in the US.
  • A U.S. passport makes international travel easier, as its citizens are among the least likely to require visas to travel to other countries.
  • Permanent Residents and citizens benefit from America's economy, which is the largest in the world. Its citizens are among the wealthiest in the world, and the U.S. is home to the world's broadest and deepest capital markets, making it an ideal location in which to expand an existing business or start a new one.